Adding your website or blog to opera mini news feed is a great way of increasing your traffic because your site latest posts will be displayed upon launching the opera mini browser.
Actually those sites being displayed on opera mini front page are not there automatically. The owners made a request and it was granted to them. Before we move ahead to how to add yours to opera mini news feed, we need to know the benefits of doing so.
• Tons of traffic from different readers and sources
• Popularity of one’s site is ensured
• Daily readers
• Another source of income to website owners and bloggers. How?
By displaying your site or blog on opera mini news feed, you’ll be paid 50% of revenue made from displaying their products on your site or blog. You’ll be paid once a $100 threshold is reached.
• The first step is to send a mail to this email address >>> email@example.com <<<
• An opera mini agent will reply your mail after 2 to 3 days with the request to write an appropriate request which will contain your site link for him to forward it to the news feed team
• Reply according to what he requested. Do not write long jaggy words, but be brief and straight to the point.
• Send your mail back and relax. It might take up to 1 to 2 weeks for them to review your request and site
• Once approved after the specified time, follow the next instruction there and have your site on opera mini news feed.
At times it might take up to a month for them to review and approve your request but be rest assured that you’ll be attended to.