#AskDavido, a hashtag by the DMW lead man Davido, has been trending on Twitter for two days now. However, the question and answers session may have taken a little twist.
Popular and controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo is currently shaking tables. Kemi decided to partake in the Q&A session but asked Davido some damning questions that may have raised suspicions.
Kemi spoke in the native Yoruba dialect when asking her questions. JAGUDA, with the aid of translator, converted her questions to English.
- Dapo Abiodun has run for Governor of Ogun State. Do you want to say you don’t know that is DJ Olu’s father. DJ went to eat in Banana island and died, Tagbo too died, your associates died in one week. Did you use them for money ritual? 30 billion? Answer that.
- Secondly, your mum Vero who used to call me when we were in America. When you got to Nigeria, when she wanted to do nails she couldn’t go out. When she was to make her hair she couldn’t go out, they brought all that to the house for her. Did your dad restrain your mum from going out except when going for lectures in school? Did your dad Deji use your mum for money ritual? Answer that.
- What was the cause of Vero doing cocaine that would cause her death? Answer that, #AskDavido.
- Third one, why are you contacting my clients, asking about the paternity test 2014 that’s in your hands? Don’t you have your copy? Wasn’t it you and Deji that paid Dr. Sobola and the lab to mess up the test? You now want to collect it and change it to positive so you can show your fans that you’ve done the test and the child is your’s and be looking nice. We know your trick. #AskDavido.
- Finally, why are you contacting my clients asking how is your daughter? It’s ‘our’ daughter, do you understand? When you’re ready contact me. First of all you’ll apologize. When will you apologize for what….
In October 2017, Danjuma Caroline, had accused Davido of having something to do with Tagbo’s death. The case lingered for a while, while the Nigerian police conducted its investigations.
It was later concluded that the Nigerian star had nothing to do with his friends demise.
Dj Olu, one of Davido’s associates also lost his life. After thorough investigations, it was concluded that the disco jockey died as a result of excess drug intake.
Neither Davido or her management have reacted or responded to these questions as at the time of filing this report.
DISCLAIMER: The views/opinions/questions shared in this post are those of Kemi Olunloyo and do not serve as an endorsement by this blog.
285 total views, 3 views today