Yinka Ayefele Cries Out Again!!! Says Bukola Saraki Did Not Promise Him Any Money!
Yinka Ayefele Popular Nigerian musician, Yinka Ayefele reacted to reports that Saraki promised to give him money.
Ayefele said the Senate President, Bukola Saraki did not promise him any financial assistance.
Ayefele, who spoke through his Manager, David Ajiboye was reacting to the alleged claim by the Oyo State Commissioner for Information and Culture, Toye Arulogun.
In a Facebook post, Ajiboye wrote: Yinka Ayefele Ltd is using this medium to inform the general public that the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki did not promise Dr. Yinka Ayefele, Fresh FM or its management any amount of money.
“Please disregard information being circulated to this regard. It is orchestrated by Toye Arulogun, Commissioner for info and Culture in Oyo State’’.
Recall that Ayefele’s music house worth N800m which housed Fresh FM in Ibadan was recently demolished by the Oyo State Government.
The state government listed 11 reasons the music house was demolished. See reasons below;
What You Should Know About The Partial Demolition At The Music House
1. 19th May, 2017, letters demanding for planning approval were sent to various institutions including UCH, Kola Daisi University, University of Ibadan and other institutions and organisatons.
2. 14th June 2017, request for approval was sent to Music House and 22 other radio stations in Oyo State.
3. 18th August 2017, Reminder Letter was sent Music House and the letter was received by Adebisi Akinkunmi.
4. 25th August 2017 A letter was sent to National Broadcasting Commission titled Operation of Radio Stations without Physical Planning permit/Aprroval in Oyo State.
5. November 27, 2017: another letter was sent to NBC complaining about Physical Planning Law and Regulations by the Radio station owners, developers and operators.
6. December 4, 2017: NBC responded that the issue is outside its mandate
7. 14th June 2018: an approved building plan was submitted and BPP& DC discovered that it was meant to be an office complex and not a radio station.
8. June 25th 2018: A joint visit was consequently carried out by the officials of the Bureau with Music House officials.
9. We discovered the following:
a. The building size measured 29.7 metres by 21.6 metres on ground as against the 11.925metres by 10.20metres in the approved survey plan/building plan as submitted by Music House. (Meaning that used up more land than was approved)
b. The building has encroached into the sight distance of the Y junction along Lagelu Estate.
c. Kitchen/canteen is attached to the wall fence
d. Toilets also attached to the wall fence
e. Store is also attached to the wall fence
f. Power house attached to the wall fence
g. Mast erected is not in the plan
h. Spiral Staircase on site is not included in the plan
i. The basement of the plan has been converted to an event centre
*All these were not in the approved plan*
10. June 29, 2018: letter was sent to Music house to come and regularize its building plan.
11. Demolition notices were then sent when they failed to respond to the earlier request for the submission of AS – Built Plan for approval